#2. Foods for kidney health to avoid
Not only you need to eat foods for kidney health, but also you need to also avoid foods that cause kidney problems. You do not want to be taking one-step forward, and then tow steps backward, so here are foods for kidney health not to eat:
- Foods containing phosphorus can damage the kidneys. With that being said, avoid eating beets, Swiss chard, spinach, and rhubarb.
- Do not eat dairy products
- Fish and anything made out of cocoa. For example, do not eat chocolate.
- Avoid Uric acid foods for kidney health from eating too much meat. Meat has to many bacteria, purines, and waste materials: too much animal protein is very bad for the kidneys.
In order to know what to do, I believe one must also know what not to do. Foods for kidney health to avoid gives validity to the above statement, the chart below also is a good reminder of what not to do for your kidney health. They are some facts nation wide about the potential obstacle people face dealing with a damaged kidney.
#3. Food for kidney health to eat
The main reason to eat the foods for kidney health that is recommended is that they will undo what the foods for kidney health to avoid problems to your kidneys. The foods will remove toxins, wastes, and ease urine flow that can cause bacteria and inflame the body. The good foods will reverse the diseases caused by bad foods and bring the kidneys to normal function. See nutritional guide for complete list of natural recommended foods:
- Eat plenty of fresh raw all colors vegetables (parsley, cucumbers, dandelion greens).
- Drink plenty of natural spring water; divide your weight by 2, then drink that total in ounces of natural spring water. For example, if you weight 100 pounds you will divide 100/2= 50 ounces of natural spring water.
- Seeded water melon, Honeydew, and cantaloupe
- Kale, Mushrooms (all, except Shitake)
- Mustard greens
- Nopales – Mexican Cactus
- Poke salad -greens
- Sea Vegetables (wakame/dulse/arame/hijiki/nori)
- Spinach (use sparingly)
- String beans
- Tomato – cherry and plum only
- Turnip greens
- Zucchini, bell peppers-gets the full nutritional guide.
These foods for kidney health will cleanse and flush the entire body including your kidney. The foods cleanse the bad stuff out of the kidneys, and then replenish with their natural alkaline fluids the right stuff for normal kidney function. For example, the foods for kidney health have chlorophyll, oxygen, and minerals to balance the body from acidity and get out impurities that damaged kidneys health