Healthy kidney Foods
Foods for kidney health can solve the worst problems yet to come. I think it's less costly financially and health-wise to avoid certain foods for kidney health than to eat any food that can damage the kidney. An organ transplant is cost a lot of money, the kidney is not cheap and to find a match is even more difficult, so if you can gain an advantage by learning about foods for kidney health, then you already have the best advantage.
Keeping your kidney healthy most certain is the best choice. There are so much bad foods that are unsafe for our organs, health, and kidney, knowing is truly is best. This is the point of making this list of foods for kidney health, the next time you have to make a decision, for example, if it comes to beets green or kale, having good information about foods for Kidney health maybe of good help to you. Beet greens are bad for the kidney, its produces kidney stones.
#1. Why foods for kidney health is important
Foods for kidney health is important simply because you want to avoid kidney problems. If your kidneys go down they will cause a number of other diseases. The other diseases are as follow:
- Uremia is a when the kidneys are not functioning right, so this causes toxic waste materials build up in the blood.
- Hydronephrosis is when you can't pee because the flow is blocked maybe due to excess waste in the bladder and the kidneys get filled up, then this creates a bacterial infection in your body.
- Renal tubular acidosis is simply when your kidneys cannot take up bicarbonate, this will cause a lack of ammonia creation and acid waste removal. Because of this, the body will have a lack of fluid and potassium.
- Lastly, glomerulonephritis, which is an inflammation of the little kidney filtering system, which can leads to bacterial in the body because of the wastes and toxins not being filtered.
This is the important value of foods for kidney health, one basic need to eat foods that will cleanse the kidney, progressive urine flow, and revitalize the normal function of your kidney. The foods for kidney health will help you avoid these diseases and remove waste, toxins, and bacteria from your kidney.
#2. Foods for kidney health to avoid
Not only you need to eat foods for kidney health, but also you need to also avoid foods that cause kidney problems. You do not want to be taking one-step forward, and then tow steps backward, so here are foods for kidney health not to eat:
- Foods containing phosphorus can damage the kidneys. With that being said, avoid eating beets, Swiss chard, spinach, and rhubarb.
- Do not eat dairy products
- Fish and anything made out of cocoa. For example, do not eat chocolate.
- Avoid Uric acid foods for kidney health from eating too much meat. Meat has to many bacteria, purines, and waste materials: too much animal protein is very bad for the kidneys.
In order to know what to do, I believe one must also know what not to do. Foods for kidney health to avoid gives validity to the above statement, the chart below also is a good reminder of what not to do for your kidney health. They are some facts nation wide about the potential obstacle people face dealing with a damaged kidney.
#3. Food for kidney health to eat
The main reason to eat the foods for kidney health that is recommended is that they will undo what the foods for kidney health to avoid problems to your kidneys. The foods will remove toxins, wastes, and ease urine flow that can cause bacteria and inflame the body. The good foods will reverse the diseases caused by bad foods and bring the kidneys to normal function. See nutritional guide for complete list of natural recommended foods:
- Eat plenty of fresh raw all colors vegetables (parsley, cucumbers, dandelion greens).
- Drink plenty of natural spring water; divide your weight by 2, then drink that total in ounces of natural spring water. For example, if you weight 100 pounds you will divide 100/2= 50 ounces of natural spring water.
- Seeded water melon, Honeydew, and cantaloupe
- Kale, Mushrooms (all, except Shitake)
- Mustard greens
- Nopales – Mexican Cactus
- Poke salad -greens
- Sea Vegetables (wakame/dulse/arame/hijiki/nori)
- Spinach (use sparingly)
- String beans
- Tomato – cherry and plum only
- Turnip greens
- Zucchini, bell peppers-gets the full nutritional guide.
These foods for kidney health will cleanse and flush the entire body including your kidney. The foods cleanse the bad stuff out of the kidneys, and then replenish with their natural alkaline fluids the right stuff for normal kidney function. For example, the foods for kidney health have chlorophyll, oxygen, and minerals to balance the body from acidity and get out impurities that damaged kidneys health