Genetically engineered additives, preservatives you are drinking in your Mountain Dew soft drink soda
Who in this world has not tasted a soda can like Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, Mountain Dew, or a Sprite soda drink? Now, a better understanding of the soft drink sodas produced with genetically engineered synthetic chemicals, preservatives and additives you are drinking in Mountain Dew or other soft brand soda drinks.
A label analysis will explore the ingredients, what they are, their dangerous potential health affects, and concerns.
I did something I haven't done in over 2 decades. I bought a Mountain Dew soda; I want to experience what I'm about to share; drank a Mountain Dew before writing this article. My goal is to learn What I about the mountains dew soda I drank in plain terms that People may understand what they also been putting into their bodies in plain English, not some never heard of word when reading the label that will deter them from finding out what the ingredients are. Vaguely understood language which defeats the purpose of communicating, I think this is done intentionally for a selected group of people who can communicate these names while the rest of us remains in the dark of what we eat, drink, and utilize to supposedly enhance our wellbeing.
A look at The Genetically Engineered Ingredients you are drinking in Your Mountain Dew Soda
Sodas, sodas everywhere yet, they all are detrimental and unhealthy to drink. Let us find out if this statement is indeed true about the sodas we drink. The label analysis was done on a Mountain Dew, but most soda and soft drinks fall under the category. I believe they are own the same major beverage company and the ingredients are of them all are similar.
• Carbonated water contains carbon dioxide gas with added additives such as sodium chloride, which may cause nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, inflammation, dehydration of your internal organs, brain dehydration, and eye irritation; and sodium bicarbonate, which health hazards are irritation to your eyes, nose, throat, and chest discomfort.
- High fructose corn syrup can alter brain function in both children and adult, can damage bodily organs, suck moisture from your eyes, cause diabetes, and is from a GMO crop (corn).
- Sodium benzoate is a preservative permitted in fruit juices, soft drinks, processed meat and fish, tomato pulp, paste, ketchup and puree, and unstandardized foods including many other foods to preserve them. Sodium benzoate health effects are asthma red eyes, skin rashes, behavior changes, and intestinal upsets. You should avoid sodium benzoate if you have liver.
- Caffeine (see caffeine health effects).
- Brominated vegetables oil (see brominated vegetables oil health effects).
- Gum Arabic is a texture-modifying agent. It is permitted in beer, malt liquor, light beer, milk, most canned foods, ice cream, and salad dressings. Gum Arabic health effects have been linked to asthma attacks and skin rashes.
A few months a go I started cataloging everything that I eat and utilize for my wellbeing; that includes researching every ingredients that is in the food that I eat and products that I used. It is of great interest to me to share this information with the world. If you like to be a part of this journey, all you have to do is email me the label and a picture of the product you like me to research. When I am done, I will email you and publish your findings and give you credit for submitting it and for influencing the world about your concern.