Dr. Sebi Liver Healthy Food Natural Food Guide
The best foods for liver health are vital because caring for your liver is one of the best investments you will make for your body. The liver does more jobs than any other organ in the body and it is the largest organ, yet the liver only weights 4 pounds. The liver does so many things in the body, which are highly complex and chemically challenging. The liver is the engine that distributes numerous chemicals to their perspective places and energies throughout the body. Clean eating foods for liver health will keep your liver working in optimum performance. Her are the best foods for liver health and nutrition.
Foods for liver health
The suggested foods
For liver health are natural, organic, alkaline, and GMO-free. They are high in minerals and they compliment your body biological molecular structure.
Foods for liver health that is rich in potassium:
- Banana, almond, kelp and dulse, prunes, and raisins.
Water is one of the best foods for liver health.
- Divide your weight by two and drink that number in ounces of pure natural spring water.
Raw fresh vegetables and juices for liver health
- Dandelion greens, amaranth greens, Rosemary, asparagus, okra, plum tomatoes, cabbage and fennel (see nutritional guide for full list).
Raw nuts good for healthy liver
- Brazil nuts, hazel nuts, walnuts, and almond
Fruit juices are excellent foods for liver health. See nutritional guide for full list
- Lemon juice
- Apple juice- fresh and natural
- Fresh prune juice
- Ginger juice