Detox the body from harmful toxic substances with Activated Charcoal
Charcoal is made from a hard wood by slowly burning the wood in an environment where there is little oxygen. In a third world country, activated charcoal is produced by digging a hole in the ground; one would spread banana in that hole, then hard woods into the hole; light the wood on fire; again covering the burning wood with banana leaves, then adding dirt on top of the banana leave completely submerged.
Also, in more develop countries; charcoal is made by combustion in a relative absence of oxygen. Now though, most commercial sources of charcoal are made from coconut shells. Before moving forward, I want to make it clear that burnt toast and charcoal briquettes are not what household-of-healers consider activated charcoal.
What gives activated charcoal its natural healing detox benefits?
Super heated steam can produced activated charcoal and is more beneficial for absorbing toxins- that method exposes more surface areas of the charcoal. The surface area of charcoal has millions of micro pores with surface areas from 500 and exceeding 1,700 square meters per gram. In one pound of charcoal there may be over 40 million charcoal particles, Therefore, absorbing many toxins and waste when passing through your body.
How activated charcoal works?
Taking internally, charcoal can bind and neutralize many poisons. Here are some of the things charcoal can absorb or neutralize:
- Most industrialized toxins, for example, DDT, strychnine, malathion, dieldrin, and parathion.
- Most medical drugs like aspirin, morphine, penicillin, nicotine, opium, cocaine, barbiturates, and sulfas.
- A lot of inorganic chemicals like lead, silver, iron, phosphorus, Mercury, and chlorine.
- In case of being poisoned, the healers know that the best thing to do is to induce vomiting, then taking a large amount of activated charcoal, diluted in water, to neutralize if not all, but must of the poison or toxins.
Benefits of taking activated charcoal:
- Charcoal is good for intestinal gas
- Charcoal is very good for diarrhea
- Charcoal can be use externally as a poultice on wounds and skin infections
Activated charcoal is a natural healer that absorbs toxins out of the body just as the ground filters spring water, but charcoal does the same for the body in reversal method sorts of way-simple, everlasting...