Amazing herbal acne treatments
Acne is a condition of the skin oil glands in numerous places in the body. Oil glands located on the face, back, chest, neck, and arms. Fatty lubricant matter secreted by the glands of the skin is called sebaceous. Acne is caused by many factors; this can be due to puberty, hormonal changes, adolescence, self-esteem, and social suppression of emotions, thoughts, or desires.
Types of acne
The form of acne depends in severity:
- Black heads, the black look is caused by oxygen presence on the skin oil, not dirt.
- white heads are the buildup of oil which appears as a white blemish.
- nodules are a small lump on a part of the body.
- Superficial pustules, a small bump on the skin that contains or produces pus
- cysts, a growth filled with liquid that forms in or on your body.
- Large deep pustules, a bump that breaks down leading to a scar.
There are many ways to treat acne, from proscriptions to over the counter products. The choice is up to the reader.