Alkhalife.com is an online publication for healthy enthusiasts, natural living, aspiring alternative healers, and clean eating. Our resources are focused on living a natural healthy lifestyle, treating diseases through means of alternative medicine, best safe clean living practices, and resources for maintaining personal natural well-being.
Alkhalife.com is about using the Earth's natural elements and minerals to nourish, compliment, and strengthen the human body. We emphasize working hand in hand with nature in maintaining, enhancing, and stabilizing optimal health. We are only interested in using 100% of natural food, herbs, and minerals respecting chemical infinity.
Alkhalife believes in a universal balance that all things interconnect. Maintaining allegiance with the Earth's balance and understanding we are all different, not better- regarding nutrition. What is consistent with one culture’s physiologically and biologically may not be so with another; there is this universal order, which is called gene food consistency and cosmic food arrangement that are the laws of life and nutrition. We need to work in unity with those cosmic biological laws.
"Not only must we teach people how to use food nutritionally, but we must teach them to do it within the context of their own culture," Dr. Alvenia Fulton. Our livelihood, our existence, and throughout all Earthly and societal vicissitudes quintessential health, infinite beauty, and a profound mental grace triumph.
ALKHALIFE.COM DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on alkhalife.info are for informational purposes only. The purpose of alkhalife.info is to promote natural living understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Alkhalife.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on its platform. Reliance on any information appearing on this website is solely at your own risk.
Does Alkhalife.com accepts new Contributors?
Yes. On a case by case basis, we accept guest posts from outside contributors that fit in nicely with the areas we cover. We don't pay freelancers, but we're willing to republish blog posts or articles that you own the rights to.
What are you looking for from a Contributor guest post?
Engaging and thoughtful analysis, opinion, inside scoops or expert advice. Read the site Alkhalife.info to get a feel for the types of articles we publish. Don't pitch stories we have already written. My advice to you is that it is important to be creative.
How can I submit a Contributor post?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name if you are the contributor as well as his/her credentials. Pitch your idea. Include links to relevant writing samples. Indicate which page on our website you think your post belongs in.
We receive lots of admissions everyday but you will definitely hear back if we're interested.
Do you have regular Contributors?
Yes, There are Contributors whose blogs we regularly republish and others who write original pieces for us. They are often high-profile natural living experts.
What else should I know?
We will typically give your piece our own headline so that it fits Alkhalife.com style. We will also present the post with our own photos. Unfortunately, since contributors are not on staff we don't allow them to use Alkhalife.net for press credentials.
For Corrections: Please send any corrections to email@example.com Since Alkhalife.net is acting as a host for content, you should make an effort to contact the original author, blog or media company responsible for writing the story.
What We're Looking For:
- Unique analysis, commentary, and expert opinion. Our writers cover a variety of topics. you can write about a similar topic provided you offer an original viewpoint that is corroborated by facts.
- The inside scoop. This means news or stories you can't find anywhere else on the Internet.
- Posts that relate to health, nutrition, natural healing, or healthy lifestyle.
- Relevant research studies or scientific findings. Make sure your points are bulleted and easy to read.
- Primary reporting. This means you talked to the person(s) or company featured in your story and have direct quotes.
- Accuracy. This includes spelling, grammar, and facts.
- Word count. 400-800 word posts tend to do better. This is not a concrete rule. Take the space you need to get across what you need to say and express.
What We're NOT Looking For:
- Coverage of big, breaking news stories. All prominent news stories are well-covered by our staff writers and we have enough people to cover those.
- Numbered lists, tips, tricks or "How To" articles with very general information. But if it hasn't been done before, we've probably seen it.
- Promotional or sponsored posts. Your post should not read like a press release, a classified ad, or appear lopsided. You should also not use your post as a recruiting tool. You should always disclose any potential conflicts of interest.
- Extremely personal posts.Real-life examples are great, but we don't want to read about your private life.
- Posts that use overly-technical language or terms only a small group or industry insiders would know.
- Attacks. No personal attacks, conspiracy theories, defamation or gratuitous foul language.
- Posts that infringe upon another person's intellectual property.
- Keyword marketing or paid links. Adding keywords to increase SEO or driving readers to websites for promotional purposes is not tolerated.